Mother’s day is that one special moment for all the women who put their lives on the line to give birth to a new generation of doctors, engineers, teachers or presidents. So don’t you think they need some special treatment on their special day?
When your mother has all the stunning accessories for her designer outfits, she needs only one more item. A fabulous fountain pen this Mother's Day!
Tapping away on your mobile or laptop is fine, but nothing beats a real classic writing instrument like the Dryden Designs wooden fountain pen collection. Serious business reports, personal journal, doodling around on a cold day in front of the fire, a special invitation, all get taken to the next level with a high-class fountain pen. So it won’t just be an accessory to complete their elegant style but will also be a useful tool they can use in their writing tasks.
The Best Dryden Designs Fountain Pens For The Moms in Your Life
Choose your style of writing tip with our pens coming with fine and medium nibs.
Perhaps a fine fountain nib like the Limited Edition Modern Classic Fountain Pen is your unique characteristic. Its luxurious smooth flow may enthrall! It comes in 8 different colors which your mom can mix and match to suit her current mood.
There are other beautiful fountain pens in our selection that are perfect for ladies. The Multicolor Real Seashell Fountain Pen is one of them. It is embedded with real seashells to make it gorgeous and its size is just perfect for slipping into her fabulous handbag or purse.
Be bright and fun during the day with the Rose Gold Business Fountain Pen. Offering a combination of hot pink and stainless steel, it is sure to uplift your mom’s mood. Engrave this pen with her personal initials, name or nickname in a stylish font of your choice.
If gold mesmerizes her, you might want to consider our Fine Nib Gold Fountain Pen. It is resplendent in old gold, lightweight and easy to use with a smooth-writing extra fine tip.
And for the “fierce,” independent mom, the iconic Silver Golden Dragon Fountain Pen is the right model for her. It is elegant and exquisitely designed. It is crafted from solid molded brass and accessorized with gold colored steel trim and engraved designs. The cap comes with an artistic Dragon’s head that shows its versatility.
And you’ll love how most of our classy fountain pens come with equally classy gift boxes. They can also be engraved adding that extra special touch!
Browse through our selection of pens and you are certain to find that special one waiting for you.
And don’t forget to gift your moms with something they can write on. The Budget Book and Family Weekly Planner aren’t just accessories to their tables. These planners are very useful in getting things organized. You know how moms can be so forgetful because of the handful of tasks they have to finish every single day. With these planners, they won’t have to miss any important detail like appointments or a hundred dollar change that you and your siblings hoped to discreetly spend on pizza!
Be sure to add a special card on your fountain pen gift package.
Mother’s Day Card Quote Ideas
Mum's are special — they gave us life then proceeded to give us love, guidance and nurturing. They may occasionally drive us crazy — but that's part of the magic of family! When it comes to Mother's Day, it's a great day to make her smile with a sweet message.
So this year, why not write your mom a hand-written note?
It can be funny, touching, memorable, short and simple. Or you can just write them a story you both love and share. This way whenever she uses the fountain pen you gave her, she will remember the thoughtful note that came with it.
Here are some lines you can use on your card:
For Your Mother
In life, there are times when you need your very own mom, and no one else will do. Similarly, there are certain special Mother’s Day messages you can only write to her.
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son/daughter] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
And here are additional notes if the message is coming from you and your siblings, spouse, partner or family:
- “For all you do and all you are, we love you…”
- “As a mom, as a mother-in-law, as a grandma—you’re the best, and we feel so blessed to have you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thanks for making home the happiest place to be.”
- “We’re thinking of you with lots of love today! Hope you can feel it.”
- “Mom, you’re the glue that holds us together.”
There’s always a perfect gift that your mom deserves. You just have to give it some thought and a little effort to find the right one. It doesn’t have to be so expensive. It’s the love that comes with the gift that your mom will truly appreciate anyway.